Thursday, April 9, 2009

LCSD LIbrary

There is a LOT of stuff! I didn't know the elementary school was all into the computer stuff, and i didn't know dicks drive in was on the link page? That's kind of weird. I really want one of their hamburger and stuffnow.
i want the school to get the morganville vampirebooks cause they're cool!

on a serious note:
theres a lot of resources out there that regular students cant access because they arent allowed to sign up or they cost money
i think its really cool that the school provides these resources to students.
much appreciated :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to look into the Morganville Vampire books - thanks for the recommendation. Also glad to hear that you find some of our resources useful - I always appreciate feedback (both good and bad) to make sure that what we offer through the library is useful to students.

    ReplyDelete